WHO Hates Being Naked?
It could be YOU.
When it comes to body confidence, both men and women admit they have issues. We think we look fat. We hate our thighs. And we wish we were less jiggly. Still, we're comfortable enough to walk around the house in the buff and have sex with the lights on.
Fitness magazine and Yahoo! surveyed 15,000 men and women, asking them to bare it all about their feelings on body image and nudity.
On Body Image:
- 57 percent of women think they look fat naked and wish they were more toned and less jiggly.
- 48 percent of men think they look good naked.
- The most hated body part among women is their thighs, while men despise their butt.
- When it comes to flaunting it, women ranked their cleavage as the body part they most like to show off, followed by their butts and their legs.
--From the Editors at Netscape
- Only 19 percent of adults say they would go to a nude beach during the day, but 29 percent would brave it at night.
- 47 percent of women feel sexier in lingerie than being naked--and 53 percent of men agree!
- 71 percent of adults have sex with the lights on.
- 63 percent often walk around the house naked. Men are far more likely to do this than women.
- 20 percent of men have posed nude for a photo, compared with 15 percent of women.
- 18 percent of men have "sexted" a naked photo, compared with 12 percent of women.