Is Something Better Out There?
You can always move onto another fish in the sea. But how do you know when it's time to stop blowing bubbles, and settle down in a sea castle with one in particular? Well, you probably know that you need to love the woman. Don't mistake lust for love. And more importantly, you need to be compatible with her. Here are some signs you've found your lifelong soul mate:
- She doesn't want to change you too much. Note the last two words--too much. You'll likely never find a woman who is 100% ok with all of your peccadilloes. But you need to find a woman who doesn't want to change the important things, like your career goals, your friends and whether or not you prefer the city to a cabin in the woods.
- You enjoy spending time with her. It's amazing how many men don't really enjoy talking to their girlfriends. They enjoy being seen with them, partying with them, making love to them, etc. But can you talk to her on a truly deep level?
- You both want, or don't want, children. If you hate the idea of ever changing a diaper, but she surfs baby web sites in her spare time, it's never going to work out. One of you will end up resentful of having, or not having, kids.
- You don't fight very often. Some couples love the drama of breaking up and making up. But if you're planning on settling down, make sure it's with someone who doesn't love screaming more than kissing.
- She respects you, and you respect her. One of the most uncomfortable things in the world is to be around a couple who rolls their eyes behind each other's backs. You may not always agree with your woman, and she may not always agree with you, but make sure you respect each other's hearts and souls.
- You have the same views about money. The number 1 thing all couples fight over is money. You definitely will too. But make sure it's not over big money issues, like you think having $100,000 in credit card debt is no biggie, while she puts 20% of each paycheck in her 401K.
Copyright © Fun Online Corporation