Fun & Games
- Some people attract weirdos.
- What Do Your Co-Workers Really Think About You?
- Is Your Look Tacky Or Cool?
- What Turns Your Woman On?
- Are you too concerned with what others think?
- Are You Over Your Ex?
- How pure are you?
- Would you rather sleep in the sack than do anything else?
- Jealousy Test
- Do you eat, sleep and breathe sports?
Try These Pickup Lines
- I don't know if you are beautiful or not; I haven't gotten past your eyes yet.
- Excuse me...I'm lost. Could you tell me how to get to our place?
- How do you do it? ("Do what?") Get prettier every time I see you.
- They say milk does the body good, but damn, how much have you been drinking?
- Would you like to play a game of hide the penis?
Poolside in Pink
Nikki pulls down just enough of her barely there pink bikini to leave you dying for more. Don't miss this gallery and see what else she has to show!
Back in Black
High heels, long legs and a sexy black outfit is all Bernice needs to get your attention. Sometimes simple is best, and she makes simple look outstanding!
Bounce Back From Big Fights
All couples clash sooner or later, but crazy-for-you couples know the secret to sustaining a healthy union is in how you make up after your major blow outs.
Breaking Out of the Relationship Rut
Do you know everything about your beloved's family, childhood, work experiences and quirks? Have you two talked about everything from Duran Duran to the war on terrorism? Do you go to the same places, with the same people, and have sex the same old way? If you've answered yes to these questions, you may be stuck in a relationship rut. Developing a routine with a partner can be comforting at first. But if the routine lasts too long, your relationship may be headed for the guillotine. Here's how to put some variety back in your love affair.