MEDIA ADVISORY -�Energy Efficiency Alberta to provide year-end update
CALGARY, Alberta, Jan. 03, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Monica Curtis, CEO, Energy Efficiency Alberta, will provide an update on program participation, energy savings, and environmental and economic benefits achieved during Energy Efficiency Alberta’s first year of operation. Board Chair, David Dodge will emcee the event.
- January 5, 2018
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Skyfire Energy, 4038A 7th Street SE, Calgary AB
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy product displays will be set up for photo and video opportunities. Displays by SkyFire Energy - solar technologies and IDEAL Insulation - insulation products.
About Energy Efficiency Alberta:
Energy Efficiency Alberta was established in January 2017 as one component of Alberta’s Climate Leadership Plan. CEO Monica Curtis began work in April 2017, and since then has built a delivery team of 400 agency staff and implementation contractors in Alberta to manage the design and delivery of energy efficiency and renewable energy programs in the province.
The mandate of the agency is to raise awareness about energy use and the associated economic and environmental consequences; to promote, design and deliver programs and carry out other activities related to energy efficiency, energy conservation and the development of micro-generation and small-scale renewable energy systems; and to promote the development of an energy efficiency services industry in Alberta.
Energy Efficiency Alberta has launched five programs so far:
- Residential No Charge Energy Savings Program
- Residential Retail Products Program
- Online Rebates
- Instant Savings
- Home Improvement Rebates
- Business, Non-Profit and Institutional Energy Savings Program
- Residential and Commercial Solar Program
- Non-Profit Energy Efficiency Transition Program
More information about Energy Efficiency Alberta, including Monica Curtis’ bio, can be found at: www.efficiencyalberta.ca/about/
For more information, contact:
A PDF accompanying this announcement is available at http://resource.globenewswire.com/Resource/Download/139d9d0d-be67-4be5-871a-f7039952c329
© Copyright Globe Newswire. All rights reserved. The information contained in this news report may not be published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of Globe Newswire.